I've booked the van in for a service with Custom Bugs and Buses on January 25th. I spoke to Mike and advised him that I'll want a few other things done as well. So none of us forget what those things are:
1. Full service, including oil, brakes, transmisson check, fuel line check, pipes and hoses, electrics.
2. Check fuel filter and tank as I had a fuel blockage when the tank went into reserve for the first time.
3. Replace coolant. I don't think the coolant is the right mix.
4. Check and advise on corroded exhaust system.
5. Discuss rear seat/bed design, quote and fit as agreed.
6. Discuss a 2nd 12 volt battery with house hold socket set up for perifials. Recommend a good VW experienced sparky for the job.
7. Quote on rear step and tow ball installation.
8. Quote on installation of 2 sliding windows in rear.
9. Advise on roof rack system.
10. Remove small amount of rust on rear door drains.